Thank you for considering Girl Scouts of the Chesapeake Bay in your job search.
Our organization is committed to a work environment characterized by dignity, honesty, courtesy, respect, and equitable treatment in which opportunities exist for participation, broadening experiences, and advancement. We’re also committed to a work environment where employees receive support, recognition, and appreciation for a job well done.
We are looking for amazing people to fill the following roles:
Program Manager (Camp Grove Point, Earleville, MD)
- Recruitment Specialist (Northern Resource Center, Newark, DE)
- Outreach Facilitator, Part Time (Peninsula Resource Center, Salisbury MD)
- STEM Facilitator, Part Time (Sussex County)
- Troop and Service Unit Support Specialist (Peninsula Resource Center, Salisbury, MD)
- Director of Outdoor and Camp Program (Northern Resource Center, Newark, DE)
If you have questions, or for more information, please contact Michelle Briddell.