We are only a few short weeks away from our new online membership system! Thank you all so much for your patience and your help through this process. All of our data has successfully migrated from Personify to Volunteer Systems, and we will be working through next week to test the system.
There is one major update with Volunteer Systems. Our Go-Live date has been moved to Wednesday, May 24th. Parents, you will be receiving an email on Monday, May 22nd that invites you to create your account on Volunteer Systems. On Tuesday, May 23rd troop leaders will receive an additional email to help them set up their accounts as well. This means that if you are at troop leader and your daughter is a Girl Scout, you will be receiving two different emails. The Early Bird dates are not changing. Early Bird will still run from May 22-July 31. Learn more about Early Bird here.
Have you heard about the Volunteer Toolkit, or the VTK yet? This tool will revolutionize your Girl Scout experience! Here are just a few ways the VTK will improve the lives of troop leaders:
- Plan the troop's calender year
- Email parents with one click
- View Daisy, Brownie and Junior Journeys and badges to plan for troop meetings
- Access the VTK as a multilevel troop
- Explore individual meeting plans that show a breakdown of every meeting, including a list of materials needed, and editable time allotments for each activity within a meeting
- Record girls' attendance at meetings and their badge and Journey achievements
- Easily locate resources, such as Safety Activity Checkpoints
- Access 18 activities that now include a "Gey Outside" option, which provides alternative outdoor options
What about parents? Parents will have access to the VTK to see what their girl's troop is doing! You'll have access to meeting information, as well as which badges and Journeys she is working on.