Blue Rocks Girl Scout Sleepover
Girl Scouts of all ages, join the Wilmington Blue Rocks for the 2019 Girl Scout Sleepover on Friday, August 2, 2019 at 7:05 p.m. Girl Scouts can come out for the game against the Potomac Nationals and enjoy all of the benefits of this tradition here at Frawley Stadium, including fireworks after the game and a post-game camp out on the field under the stars. Pre-game on-field opportunities are available. To place your order, please print out the form at the Ticket URL above, fill out the bottom portion, and send to Wilmington Blue Rocks Group Sales, 801 Shipyard Drive, Wilmington, DE 19801. Please make checks payable to Wilmington Blue Rocks. If paying by credit card, you are also welcome to scan the order form to email@example.com.
Tickets for the game are $12 per girl, and tickets for the sleepover are $18 per girl. Sleepover tickets include a ticket to the game, a patch, the sleepover, and breakfast. Parents, guardians, siblings, friends, and other family members are welcome to join in on the festivities for the same price! Add the Ballpark Classic package to your tickets for an additional $9; the Ballpark Classic consists of chicken fingers or a hot dog, a small order of fries, and a small soda.
Please place your order as a troop so that your group can watch the game together, and enter the field as a group to camp together. Please have one person organize everything for the group and send only one order form per troop.
- Girl Scouts must provide their own tents. STAKES MAY NOT BE USED.
- Each troop must have required adult supervision. Check with GSCB if you have any further questions on this matter.
- Camping begins approximately one half hour after the Blue Rocks game ends. Following the game, everyone may exit to their cars to retrieve their camping equipment. Only those participating in the sleepover will be allowed back inside the stadium. Tickets will be checked upon entry to the field!
- Everyone must clear the field/exit the stadium by 7:00 a.m. on the following morning, Saturday, August 3, 2019.
- No food or beverages may be brought into the stadium during the game. Breakfast will be served starting at 6:00 a.m. the following morning. Water will be made available throughout the night once campers have entered the field.
For more information, please contact Ryan Blaire at (302) 472-5715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.