2022 Annual Meeting
Thank you for joining us for the 2022 Girl Scouts of the Chesapeake Bay Annual Meeting on Wednesday, April 27th, 2022 at 6:00 pm at Delaware Technical and Community College*, Terry Campus, at their Del-One Conference Center.
At this year's meeting, we celebrated 60 years of serving Delaware and the eastern shores of Maryland and Virginia. We excitedely welcomed new elected Officers, Directors-at-Large, Members of the Board Development Committee and, this year, Delegates and Alternates to the National Council that will represent GSCB during the 2023 National Council Session.
*The GSCB 2022 Annual Meeting was not sponsored by, endorsed by, or associated with Delaware Technical and Community College.
Check out GSCB's rich 60 year history!
What happens at the Annual Meeting?
- Elect board members; and every three years, the delegates and alternates to the National Convention.
- Consider any proposed amendments to the bylaws.
- Provide input on key issues affecting the Council or the Movement.
- Consider any other business appropriate to come before the corporation in accordance with the process established by the Board of Directors.
- Celebrate volunteers who will be receiving awards or years of service recognitions.