Volunteers are at the heart of the Girl Scouts of the Chesapeake Bay organization. We simply could not serve our girls without their commitment, care, and support. We encourage Girl Scouts, their parents and caregivers, and fellow volunteers to show their appreciation often.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Handmade cards or gifts
- A thank you call or text after a meeting or event
- Create your own fun awards (ex. Egg-cellent Job Award, Girl Scout Spirit Award, etc.)
- Complete our Volunteers Who Inspire Me Worksheet
- Share a shout out on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter (Make sure you have permission to post photos of fellow volunteers/girls and don’t forget to tag @gschesapeakebay!)
- Tell us about your Girl Scout Volunteer, a special experience you shared with them, something you learned from them, etc. through our Girls in Action form!
- Gold Award Girl Scouts: Want to recognize your Gold Award project advisor for their support and encouragement? Complete the Gold Award Advisor Recognition Form.